Friday 6 May 2016

BEHOLD I MET A TREASURE



The night looking bright like it was day, the atmosphere warm and chilling. I looked up and the stars gaze at me.

In the woods, i wandered walking like the Anglomoz Warlords and Queen. Then i recalled it was Africas Most Beautiful Campus, the beautiful garden was a precious sight to behold with pretty flowers Canopying the areas, so beautiful...i felt i was in Dubai.

The Sun made it glow and glitter, i could see my enthusiastic face in the waters. I so much love the flowers in the garden but my mind lingered for a distinct one, rare and uncommon...i looked around in my search and i saw You.

Tender in heart, beautiful than the beautiful, witty than the witty and exciting than Basket Mouth. My heart gladden...i have seen a treasure which behold is a pleasure to come across.

I held the flower and the fragrance filled my soul,the flower so lovely and kind. Anybody that sees it usually wish to have a selfie with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment